Topshop statement necklace via Freedom line <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Chunky monkey necklaces are here! Topshop is always at the top of the food chain. No it's your turn to take a piece of that chain with you!
What better to jump back into the swing of things--temporarily or not--than with a nice surprise for you all. A great giveaway at The Retail Therapy Diaries! Check out this chance to win a beautiful statement neckpiece--a must-have for spring--from the Freedom line via Topshop! All you have to do is like TRTD's post of the giveaway on FB and leave a comment on the page wall about your favorite spring trend--and there you have it, an instant ticket into a great giveaway. These days you don't even need to ask to receive. Fancy that.
If you want to learn more about the fashion world--get insight on the latest trends, shows, and celebrity fashion--than find some quick therapy sessions available at hand at The Retail Therapy Diaries.
"Happiness is just a session away."
Edna Mode specifically said no capes. Well, this superwoman's gone rouge.
- I didn't earn my first set of Tahitian pearls--that I scooped up in sophomore year--until I graduated from high school.
- I'm old faithful--have faith that I will lose anything and everything
- I'm an adventure seeker--and thus, a seam-ripper, shoe-breaker, snag-tearer kind of gal
- My mother and I have to ponder a purchase that's more than $10 for about 2 hours...before ultimately saying "no..." unless we have a Macy's coupon.
- Holy crap here's a gosh darn Louis Vuitton bag slung across my arm as if it were a normal day in the life of Ray! And it's not.
- OMG my mother's a SuperVillain!
Meh, I think I can live with that.
But mark my words, I will find out some way, somehow...
The only person who has ever and will ever cut my hair was and will always be my mother--and by "cut," I mean trim, and by "trim," I mean snip a section of completely drenched and straight-as-possible hair no more than 2 inches every once in a blue moon. In proportion to my body and for as long as I can remember, my hair has never been above the small of my back. It is cultural; it is for Tahitian and dance; it is for myself and my identity; it is for my family and my ancestors; it is a part of me. And maybe I like the long and mysteriously black-as-night connotation. Maybe, it's all of the above.
**I returned the bag a week after I purchased it. Both knobs on the front of the bag fell off, the long shoulder straps starting ripping off the sides and holes widened in their places, and fur fell out faster than I'd ever want to see happen to my own--all within 7 days. The store cashier claimed it was a manufacturing error and gave my money back in full. I was about to have a BF if they didn't. Aldo should stick with shoes.